Saturday, January 19, 2008

Beginning my last semester at the University of Miami has left me a bit restless. As I am a Fine Arts major I will have to produce a series of work for display at the end of the semester and I'm still working out the kinks as to what style the shots will be presented. I have always been fond of the panoramic style in presenting work. I feel as a still photographer the use of many images combined into one helps me see the bigger picture. Where a single image lacks in detail, a panoramic can almost put you in the same spot as the photographer which is to me a most worthy connection between the artist and the viewer. Here are some shots I've been screwing around with, and I'm still unsure of how many images i really need to describe an image. I feel that at times simple is better, but i lose some detail, but the posts below this one contain images which are a combination of 50 + images and take a while to combine, but there is no lack in detail. The ones which use that many images is a collaborative project between the computer program and I in which i photograph the photos and the program puts them together as it likes. A little human digital integration there for the art world. I was hoping for some constructive criticism if y'all are down to help. Just leave a comment on whichever post with a panoramic shot you enjoy. I would truly appreciate it. Otherwise, enjoy.



The Warm Room



Blue Bank



The Big Helium Balloon



Downtown at Sunset From This Big Helium Balloon.

No comments: